Thursday, February 5, 2009

Radio Mix (Christmas 2008)

Every Holiday we do a 'mix weekend' on 95.7 The Beat. Here is one of my mixes from this past December. I will add a few more to the post in the next couple of days.

Mix 3 (click to play / right click and save to download):

PLAY/DOWNLOAD: Dj Sandman on 95.7 The Beat (X-Mas 2008)
Jamie Foxx -Dj Play A Love Song
Common -Universal Mind Control
Ying Yang Twins -Shake
Blac Soap -80's Boom Box
Mary J Blige -Just Fine
Big Daddy Kane -I Get The Job Done
Bell Biv Devo -Poison
Dondria w/Bow Wow -Boy Stop
Mos Def -Jam On It
Usher -Caught Up

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. Nice mix of some oldschool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you on the radio form time to time. I always enjoy your mixes. keep it up.
    oh, how can I get an 'all 90's' mix? Stuff like old Jay Z, Biggie, Nas, The Lox, The Lost Boys, Redman, Wu Tang, and joints like that. That would be the shit.

    ReplyDelete